Monday, March 21, 2011

Zombie Plan

What's your Zombie Plan?


Oh, it's going to happen. Probably not exactly like the movies. But scientists have said that there is a chance for a couple of different zombifying scenarios. For example - brain parasites. Or neuro-toxins. Things that can affect your brain, essentially turning you into a zombie. Probably not to where you'll want to eat brains, and probably not dead people coming back to life. But hey...you never know.

Tim has a wonderful plan. I won't go into too much detail, because I'm sure he doesn't want his idea stolen. He wants to be the one alive, not some schmuck he doesn't know. He's gone into great detail about how he'll get around. What weapons he'll have. The team he'll have with him. Even a place for "headquarters" or whatever you'd call them. He's a survivor.

Unfortunately for me, my zombie plan consists of hiding in a closet with a box of Twinkies and then realizing that I don't have the fight in me. At which point, I will willingly give myself to become zombified.


The end.

No comments: